Proudly serving the Oil and Propane needs of northeast Oklahoma


Farm Tax number--tractorFarm Tax Exemption Permit

If you have a farm and have filed your equipment on your taxes, you are eligible to have a farm tax exemption permit. This can be used on red diesel to be put into your equipment (It does not exempt you from paying taxes on gasoline).
If you have a farm tax permit to be applied to your account please fill out the form below to submit it to our company.
If your permit is getting ready to expire, visit OKTAP to renew your card.


  1. Go here.
  2. After you have received your new number, please send it to us in the form below.

If your farm tax permit expires before you renew, taxes will be charged until we get a new card on file for you. If you have inquiries about farm tax number please send them to or contact us! Are you a new customer? Submit our New Customer form, so that we can do our best to meet your propane needs.

Add My Farm Tax Permit to My Account

  • Max. file size: 128 MB.