Full-Time Bobtail Propane Driver (Broken Arrow, OK Office)
About the Job:
Transport and delivery propane according to specifications in a safe, timely, and efficient manner. The applicant needs to be friendly and customer oriented.
Basic Job Functions:
Fill customer tanks by dragging hose from truck to tank at residential and commercial customers
Legibly fill out daily paperwork to be turned into the CSR daily
Maintain equipment daily by ensuring it is clean and all safety supplies are stocked for the day
Dependable and Reliable to make timely deliveries and arrive on time ready to work every day
Ability to operate in adverse weather conditions
Ability to abide by all ODOT rules and regulations
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents, manuals, and reports
Consistently demonstrates cooperative, team-oriented behavior
Safety conscious and understand safe work practices for operating in the field
Must be able to take instruction verbally and/or in writing from local manager
Licenses or Certification:
Valid driver's license
Class A or B CDL with tanker, hazmat, and air brakes endorsements required
Pre-employment and random drug testing is required
Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Working knowledge of propane is preferred
1+ Year driving experience is required
Paid 1 Week Vacation (must be taken during April - October) and Holiday Pay
Froman Oil & Propane Co is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants are considered without race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, marital, or veteran status, mental or physical disability unrelated to job performance or any other legally protected status.
You can download a Download Driver Application here or apply online.
Warehouse and Yard Associate (Broken Arrow, OK)
Part Time Employee // Mon-Fri 9AM-2PM
- Performs general maintenance, repair, and cleanup of plant equipment for safe and efficient operation.
- Operates motorized equipment such as trencher, tractor, forklifts.
- Safely operates pumps, and other plant equipment.
- Fills, inspects, and recertify propane cylinders
- Load and unload bobtails, cylinder trucks, and service trucks
- Prep and organize service work order parts
- Maintains landscaping and lawn care of the facility.
- May be required to drive company vehicle on occasion
- Collect and track counter sales and payments
- Other duties and tasks may be assigned on an as-needed basis
- Must be 21 years old
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must have good public relation skills to assist customers
- Must have a good driving record
- Must be able to carry 50 pounds